- Organic, full strength, inner leaf aloe liquid – not diluted with water
- No added sugar, artificial flavorings or colors, or questionable preservatives
- Naturally contains a full spectrum of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- It contains naturally occurring active acemannan, a key phytonutrient
- Traditionally supports healthy digestion*
Organic Aloe Liquid Traditionally Supports Healthy Digestion
No questionable preservatives or sweeteners
16 fl oz/bottle
Ingredients – Supplement Facts
Serving Size 3 oz (90 mL)
Servings Per Container about 6
- Organic Aloe Vera Liquid* (Inner Fillet, Leaf)90 mL
AloePro™ contains naturally occurring, active acemannan, a highly beneficial, naturally occurring polysaccharide. Monosaccharides, oligosaccharides, and polysaccharides play a critical role in many aspects of human nutrition and health. The polysaccharides found in the Aloe vera inner leaf are characteristic components of the aloe plant. Thus, it can be used for the identification of the authenticity and quality of the products derived from the Aloe vera plant. The mannose-rich polysaccharide, acemannan, is predominately found in aloe vera’s inner leaf gel and is considered one of the most important compounds for nutrition and health.
Acemannan has been identified as the main active ingredient in the inner leaf gel. It is composed of mannose, glucose, and galactose in a 31:1:1 ratio. These are counted among the eight important, essential monosaccharides critical to human health.